Stonecrop - the AccommodationPlease note that smoking is not allowed at Stonecrop.
- A spacious lounge with views across the Tyne Valley
- Log burning stove
- Freeview TV and DVD, sofas and dining table.
- A selection of CDs, DVDs, and board games are also provided.
- We have Wifi at Stonecrop so you can keep up to date.
The dining kitchen has wonderful views on three sides over the orchard and garden to the fields and woodland beyond. Equipped with all necessities including cooker, microwave and dishwasher. The tiled floor has underfloor heating. In the utility area there is a boiler, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble drier and adjacent cloakroom with WC.
The study houses a well-stocked bookcase and has a small sofa-bed to provide a 4th bedroom.
The front lobby can be used as a private dressing room.
- Lobby with coat cupboard, leading to:
- LOUNGE: 15'x15' with log stove, TV, DVD, sofas and dining table.
- UTILITY AREA: Boiler, fridge/freezer, washing machine and tumble drier
- KITCHEN: Views on three sides to the orchard and fields, underfloor heated and equipped with all necessities such as cooker, microwave and dishwasher. Dining table and chairs. Stocked with all the food basics, which you are welcome to use, and replace if you finish. You are also welcome to use stocks from the freezer if necessary, but we would ask you to replace these, as they are our emergency supplies!
- STUDY/4TH BEDROOM: With small sofa bed and well stocked bookcase.
- Three comfortable bedrooms - two with double beds and one with bunk beds - sleeps 6.
- The sofa bed in the study can be used to sleep an additional 1 or at a push 2.
- The bathroom comprises of a bath with shower over, toilet and handbasin.
- Landing with window, leading to:
- BATHROOM: Bath with shower over, toilet and handbasin.
- FRONT BEDROOM: With double bed
- BACK BEDROOM: With double bed and views over the fields and the sound of the river.
- BACK BEDROOM: Small bedroom with bunks.
To the front of the cottage is a small garden and log shed. The large walled rear garden contains a secluded and tranquil patio with table, chairs and chimenea and an orchard with trees and picnic table.
Front garden and large log shed. Side gate leading to side patio, back patio with table and chairs and kitchen entrance. Large walled garden and orchard with trees and picnic table.
There is parking on the grass verge on the opposite side from the cottage.
Dogs are welcome but please note that neigbouring fields are often used for sheep so please keep all dogs under close control at all times. Dogs should not be allowed to wander freely in the garden/orchard as they might otherwise disturb livestock. A maximum of two dogs are allowed at the Cottage and pets are not permitted upstairs.
Especially for Children
The garden has plenty of space to run and play, and includes a sandpit, boules, croquet and other ball games.