Welcome to Stonecrop - Useful Links
Places to visit and information:
- Lambley Viaduct (spectacular walk and old railway viaduct)
- Alnwick Castle and Gardens (alias Harry Potter's Hogwarts)
- The Alston Pottery
- Beamish Open Air Museum (a living, working experience of life as it was in the Great North in the early 1800s and 1900s)
- Errington Reay Pottery (Historic kiln, wide range of ornamental pots)
- Featherstone Castle
- Hadrian's Wall
- Hexham Abbey
- Housesteads Roman Fort (National Trust) or Housesteads (English Heritage)
- The Lake District
- The Gateshead Sage Theatre
- The Baltic Art Gallery, Gateshead
- Newcastle & Gateshead
- Northumberland and its Coast
- South Tynedale Railway heritage
- Visit North East England web site
Places to eat:
Some activity links
Wentworth Leisure Centre, Hexham
Garden Station Cafe, and Garden to enjoy to, at Langley, Hexham.
- Alston - various places to eat
- Bouchon Restaurant/Bistro, Hexham, Open every day other than Sunday, Gilesgate, Hexham, NE46 3NJ Tel: 1434 609943
- Centre of Britain Hotel, Haltwhistle - Main Street, Haltwhistle Tel: 01434 322422
- Garden Station Cafe, Langley, Hexham. Sat & Sun 10-5 + Bank Holidays May-Sep. Great Garden to enjoy to.
- Huntingtons Winebar and informal dining at Brampton, Wednesday to Saturday from 5.00pm - Market Place, Brampton Tel: 016977 3481,
- Tesco.com to order a delivery.
- Mid-day tea/coffee/meal and buy wondeful baking and bread at the famous Village Bakery at Melmerby. Lazonby, Penrith, Cumbria CA10 1BG Tel: 01768 898437
- Organic flours, gorgeous hone cooked teas and lunches at the Water Mill, Little Salkeld. Tel: 01768 881523
- How to find us - maps and directions
- Contact Richard Parker using our Online Booking form or use our contacts page for alternative methods of communication.